Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update on Life


First, here is the newest addition to the family....His name that the rescue gave him is Gabriel, but his birthname is Steeler! (I didn't know this until I got to the rescue) He is a two year old Beagle/ACD mix. He is an absolute sweetheart. He came home to stay on Sunday March 22nd. I am complete love with him, and keeps me good company on the nights the kids are gone.
Okay...on to other life events.
The ex is still an idiot....he is back with the girlfriend that has dumped him 6 times. He is letting the kids spend time with her, which bugs me. I know eventually it will have to happen, but I still feel it is too soon.
As for me, this past weekend, I learned just how much I care about Scott. Okay, I love him and everything about him. I didn't get to see him all week last week, which really sucked. I had to work Saturday, and he had family obligations. I do get to see him this weekend, and I can't wait. He is just the most wonderful man I have ever met. He told me his family wants to meet me....I don't know when that will happen. We are both wanting to take this slow.....to really get to know each other. I talk, text and email him everyday...I just get so happy when I hear his voice or read his emails. He makes me feel so special, he makes my heart smile. Being apart from him has been hard, but that's the way it has to be for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment