Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She told me about the girlfriend

My daughter told me about her Dad's girlfriend (of which broke up with him again). My daughter said she was nice, but then got sad and said that she doesn't want a new mommy.

*Insert Lump in Throat*

So, we had a long talk about how no one that enters her Dad's life will ever replace me, and that if someone was special enough in my life to meet them, they would not replace their Dad. She asked me if I had a new boyfriend, and I told her there was nobody that I was ready for them to meet.

My daughter also said that she does not want a new baby brother or sister, but if the boyfriend or girlfriend already had kids, that would be fine. LOL I told her not to worry...I am not growing anymore babies in my belly. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment