Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She is going to be a superstar!

Today was the first softball practice of the season, and my daughter was out-performing all the girls. On the team of 11, 6 are repeat players from last year. Alot of the girls from last year moved up to fast pitch. My daughter wanted to stay in slow pitch for one more year. She will be the oldest on the team, and has the most experience. She was crushing the ball AND fielding very well. She has a new head coach this year, but he is familiar with her playing style, as his daughter was on the same team last year. I was so proud of my daughter....she hit well, fieldedwell, and was a great source of encouragement for the new girls. She was cheering them on, and congratulating them for trying.

When we left practice she said to me "Mommy, this is going to be an awesome softball year!" She is so excited, and I am excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment